2004/06/11

the time is running out and I need a big volume of creative juice to fix my thesis writing; left 2 weeks to finish everything is quite challenge, this morning, I Spend an hour list down the sequency of wiriting and working out the agenda, I am thinking finding a quite place for non-stop writting - K Book house come to my mind, when reading newspaper this morning, the article of " Bushiban street " reflesh to me, when I was in high school, preparing for the university entracne examination, the bushiban -- institution ( middle school so to speak ) for student between the window of gradution from high shool but fail to entry universtiy -- I spend a year in Nan-Yang street where cluter of insittution existed. the application business derived from Nan-yang street is the " Reading house " ( we called them the K-House ), the house provide quite environment for student to study -- this is like the library but you need to bring your own book and stationary.

when walk in the house, you are mentally ready to be camped or locked there, you may concentrate in reading or writing, this is a 25 years back memory; the article today featured a picture to tell the updated version of K-House -- innovate and improve a lot, it's comfortable and I am thinking to book one next week, I should try one day there.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home