2004/11/28

woke up earlier this morning, I miss the vegetable bum introduced by my wife, so we drove to the breakfast restaurant and bought 20 of them, I was enjoy the bum and watching the crossroad guitar festival concert DVD at the same time, Taxes, where the blues begins, on stage, there are a few artists who I don't know before, artist such as buddy guy, he is a genius; finish my bum and watched one hour of the program; by 11:20 am , I took a cab to Regent, warm up for the ping pong tournament in the afternoon.

this is not a game, the IRS team is semi-professional, we -- playing on and off and none of us were trained before, at least, we sweat, and I take shower twice in the afternoon.

Sound don't keep his word, he didn't start his homework untile I went home by 5:00 pm, my wife was so angry, I am not in the good mood as well, I walked to him room and told him if the situation can't be changed, then I have to transfer him back to the normal education system, as he have to face the pressure of study as anyone did in the school, if he really enjoy life at Forest school, as least, he must fulfill his promise to reading and writing with his mother, this is not a burdon to him, he battle ceased by 9:00 pm, if Sound didn't correct his behavior, I don't think we will have a sunshine holiday in Kenting, as we have to consider send him back to normal systme next cemester.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home