2004/11/18

Participating on Forum the first time, after the strategic conversation with Chairman Chen, chen is much mature and more sofisicated than the lobbist; I appreciated his greeting and value my knowledge in management expertise, so I agree to join the executition committe as an advisor to review the Public Media Group establish development.

arrive at D.'s office by 12:00 , J and I arrvied punchuality, as new members, we are afraid of breaking any rules set by the forum members; a sandwitch lunch prepared for us, forum members share how they value the meeting and share it with the potential trainer -- a Harvard Gradulate PhD.; new members' introduction followed after the lunch conversation, we were not told to prepare for it, fortunately I bring my introduction file with me, with everyone's consensus, I take it as a rehearsal for tomorrow; I think the imprssion managerment worked, my creativity in conduction my introduction reflesh they how to prepare an conprehensive introduction.

Update is a routine for every one to share what happened during the break, family / business / health and personal are 4 segment they share each other, the time allocation is 5 to 10 minutes per members, Emergency is a key discussion session, one member present his difficulty and invite other members' opinion or assistance at the table, for today, it took 2 hours , from the interactive session, I can feel how openess and honest bring the positive value to the forum,

Dinner hosted by chariman D. he pick one local restaurant with great taste, everybody is so happy with the arrangement; I am not sure is the emergency been solved, but I can see everyone is so into the situation and tried their best to provide help.

One of the YPO members burst out scandle and been caught up by papparidly weekly magazine, he married a drama actress one year ago, enrolled in YPO last month, the scandle may bring negative impact on his attending the members' event. the Next Magazine is so powerful in tearing a person apart, especially when you are targeted as an celebrity.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home