2004/11/18

I didn't hear my snor last night, nor did my wife, the last night call from the director disturb me and interrupted my sleeping quality; stay up late and can't sleep happend to me seldom; early in the morning, my wife kindly comfort me and wish the troublesome will go away these days.

I scheduled the short break by end of the month, planning to bring my wife to Kenting -- the sub-tropical flouvored southern Kenting Pennisula, I dream of sand, sea, breeze and total relazation; reading and embrance warm sun in the winter, I can almost capture the fantasy in front.

Lost 6 kilogram so far, within one month, this is a great achievement, I think the medicine I took can be terminated in 2 weeks, no wonder when taking the ping pong exercise last night, team mate come up with an assumption why I improve my skill so rapid, thanks to my light body now, it help ifted my legs more quick and response to the fast ball more precisely.

request for an entertainment expense this morning for hosting 88 on Sat. night, this is a return favor for his hospitally during our board members' Tokyo Studio trip; I send message to L. and inform the visit of 88, he didn't response at all, end of the relationship is clear, I am not feeling pity, but I won't rationalized his thoughs or minds as this is a basic manner for any mature person; no matter you are born with sliver spoon or not; inferior make you hamble, respect make you honor, I am who I am, the charactor and personality will carry me forward with or without fortune.

Reading Forum Handbook yesterday, it is a profound tool to understand how a member should properly react during a Forum meeting, by reading this hand book, I gradually realized how YPOer' value the Forum so hight; this is a great tool to be developed and the goal to become a " Better Man " is an universal value. today is my debut Forum, with excitement, I am ready to be in the clicque.

Members presentaion will take place tomorrow, as this is the only window to conduct my Impression Management, the rehearsal must be carefully process, I should do it at least twice before the presentation session.

Complete reading Yang's article this morning, the English nickname publish told the whole story about her last 6 years, I think she is positvely looking at the future and encourgeing people who suffer the cancer as she did; she left a message advised that she will heading for a South Africa tour alone, eveyone in her situation garner every right to decide and play his life; by far, 4 years passed, she should cherish her life more.

Chairman Chen will visit me again in the office in 15 minutes, be nice to him and be gentel as a true leader.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home