2004/11/16

I appreciate his sincere attitude again, Chen make an appointment via secretary come to see me on coming Thursday, I get the feeling that he wish to bring the message himself to show his respect to me, one way or another, or ask me to take the second position in order to compromise opinions floating all over the place; I had this gut feeling from my dreams these days, dreams of gun shot, running and other mis-fortunate which I can't recall -- I don't know it caused by the diet medicine or the unstable mood generated these days; my wife wanted me to take a normal mind toward any information I received, I totally accept it; there's no way to compromise if I need to suffer from the enormous difficulity ahead, as I won't stop the career shopping these days, my heart should come to a peaceful feeling these days, why don't I go for a movie tonight?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home