2004/11/09

Meeting time is changed to 11:30AMhe is so talktive and loose focus. We hardly deliver the key message to the meeting table, a courtesy visit in order to seure a better office space turn to a business model discussion, he raised too many trivial questions that consume too much of the quality time, the educational process is a waste of resource, how come a deputy chief perform such a poor knowledge in fornt of foreign guest?The change of meeting time 3 times is fine with us , the dragging social opening in a beauratic tonation was a wrong opening, the loose focus of conversation is the pain, no agenda become free forum, I am not in line with the concept, then he switch himself to a marketing expertise, I turn on my Clie and writing my comments about this non-effetive meeting, he mistake it as I am taking the memo seriously, this response turn him on, he speaks more and more and it become a never ending nightmare, the only diffience is , it occure in the day time, I will be late for lunch, again, this is really an awful experience.High in the official position equeal to high in expertise, this is terrible.Now he is chellenging our business model, our operation practice and elaborate S. Company as a threat to us, i am sick but wearing a smile on my face, Chairman who accompany to the meeting with us feel boring new, he cross his arms tight in front ofhis chest, COO is into a debate battling with him, the nature of defence arose, the debate will continue longer than I expect, intepretor in between tranp himself deep in the conversation, 3 ways talking extend the complexcity of the dialouge, I can't stand it anymore, this is a training of boring control , how long I can sit still ? The teaching and lecture must end any time now, I wish COO terminate his debating action at once. Oh God, it never end, again, he raised the magic curse- Business Model? And another question followed, I hate that I didn't learn to speak Japaness, can only be mute in the process, his secretary interrupt with a meeting notice , he walked out the office with no sign of finishing meeting. How should I react?

running for lunch with J. she told my by SMS that she will change her job last week, I can't wait to here her update and show my empathe to her, she pick the restaurant this time, in the modern art building where there's a Chicco Doro, during the night, when the lights is on, this is the most beautiful outdoor cafe in Taipei; when sitting with her, she told me the job trasnsfer and how her feeling toward this over-qualified accusatiion forcing her to take this new offer, the new job at another governmental body , she will handle a project , what a coincedent, the project she mentioned was one of the topic me and two other friend in the music industry discussed last week,. but she is not appreciate with this arrangement as there's no trade-off during the transaction, this is a pain of growth to her,. sooner or later, she maight act as the person who deliver the message, this is the reality; she told me a little bit about the new house renovation and her plan to have a baby, good for her anyway, the Monday routine will remain the same as she mentioned.

J. called my wife and wish to deliver a cake ? to my house, wife response to me and have me to act as the courier to handle it. the communication with her wasn't smooth, she insist to do it personally, tomorrow morning or tomorrow night, when I kindly advise her the gratitude accpeted and decline her kindness to deliver the cake in person, she was not happy; I don't know why someone must turn a good thing to a bad ending ? I can't explained it, tomorrow is my 45 years old birthday, I should not ruin anything, I should create positive mood to prepare sun, sea, happy around me. why she become so emotional ? I don't understand.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home