2004/11/02

Participating on the " Gong Ho " training seminar whole day, this is an annual training program we provided for our employee; to be honest, I am not so impressed about the message Gong Ho delivered : the spirit of squrrel ; the way of beaver and cheer as wild goose, maybe I am not concentrate enought to this seminar, so I feel tired and sleep, originally, the consulting company scheduled a 2 days training for mangers and one day for the rest of the employee, thanks God we decided to have a condense version and do it all the same for 7 hours; if we extend the training hours or follow the schedule they provided, we will end up with playing more games, writing more group discussion paper and sharing the finding form the video, I don't really think it help to imporve our people or enhance the so called personal accountbility; I favor training and belive training is a very important benefit employer shall prepare for their co-workers.

faciitator play a vital role in conduction training program, if the material itself stand out, then the facilitatior can easily ride on the material with some personal story and communication skill; if the training material wasn't so impressive, then the facilitator must add decent energy to turn the program to a vivid one; I had a gut feeling that this company will like to sell it's consulting package to us by utilized ' Gong Ho ", as the program mentioned, it take time to change the behavior and attitude of the people, so, it pave the road for consalutancy placement at once, and the profit will be much fat than the one day training; as Gong Ho was not well picked by me, their intention of extend the consulting service will not be exercised now.

maybe my brain is full of " to be or not to be " questions , so I didn't focus on the program , so I learn less than others, today, my mental condition wasn't good, J. asked if I stay up last night because I looks so tired physically; I told him a lot of thing is happening and I am spending decent time thinking about them. I didn't share my learning finding with other colleages, as I mentioned earlier, tranining is a frige benefit; I shall no spoil the mood our colleage created.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home