2004/10/31

Today, is a very special day to me, in order to prepare my new members' introduction at YPO, I came up with an idea of present my " First writing in every stage of my life " as the growth path; as I had a routine of writing diary in every stages, so, I walked up to the attic study room serching for decade old paper documents; digging and reading as the same moment, the words I wrote bring me back to the day when I was little and regain the memory I hardly recall; I spend 5 hours in those papers, reading what I wrote in primary school ( how I writing my first adolsent letter to a neighbor kid who pass away at the age of 8 ), my teenage troblem with my love stories, how it begin and how it ended; my colleage days and the communication me and my wife did during my 4 and half years' military life; it gave a a brand new feeling of how I grow up and how I turn to who I am now.

I take a few photos from the diary, those pages present the hard evidence of my turing point mentally and physically; And I finally knows that my writing skills were developped gradually during those diray writing days and the essays I wrote smell the sense of my " Public Interest Concerned " basic humality, if it lead me to the PTV, I think the seed was laid long before I can remember.

I wonder those girls who I falling in love with before, how they are ? I wondered how the classmates who we used to be so itimacy, how they are ? I am climing high enough, if I climb higher and higher, will they see my clear and clear ?

As what Jimmy said over the phone : the bird in the sky always think they are bigger; if landing on ground, they will understand the object form a birdsview is much smaller than it's real shape. sky hight, up up to the sky, this must be the fortune show me to PTV.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home