2004/11/03

I think the lag of blog today was due to the Presidential Election, anyway, I manger to climb up now; this morning, finally I complete the introduction file, putting all the photos to the power point with the remarks, it looks terrific, next thing to do is to follow a very timly presentation skill , controlling the time and deliver the message in humor approach.

Lunch with 2 excellent person and old friends -- Wind Record and Tress Music bosses, we've known each other for quite a long time, but to have the gathering for non-business conversation were rare, sharing with them is a very inspriing experience, they are knowlegable not only in the field of music, but a much broader of everything; Yang is now very into Suffisism and follow Rumi's way of meditation, Change established herself as the only promoter to introduce world music and minority interested in a global basis; I am lucky to have friend like them who I may contact from time to time to enhance my knowledge of the world -- in a totally different perspective.

in the afternoon, I complete my Q and A session for tomorow morning, as I wrote before, no matter it's good or bad, this is the only window to conduct my " Impression Management " , I shall repsect it with decent manner.

Exercise will lead me to a relaxization mood, I will attend the ping pong session tonight.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home