2004/11/04

The brain drain interviewing session finished 5 minutes to 12:00, it took 20 minutes more than sheduled, this is the most exhausted session I've ever encountered before, 12 directors, the elite of the society, the reputable scholars and the opinion leaders, I prepared the interviewing session from Moday, the Q and A I drafted work, I take it as another thesis oral test; by the time the session completed and by the time the last question / challege raised, I knew I am in the finalist, the is the goal I set for preparing this project, to be identified as a suitable and qualified person to run the PTS and the soon to be legislated Public Media Group in Taiwan, I am not going to recorded the interviewing session in detail, as I told my wife tonight, this is the best ever defensing speech and response I did and I wish it was recorded, thus, the memory will follow me always.

Chairman mentioned the final result will come by either Nov. 11 or 15, sooner then he previous notify; this is even better. it gave me rooms to prepare the upcoming visit from Tokyo - the messanger who will bring the negociation list to my table on the 25th.

Lunch with Ben and disclosed a bit about the session in the morning, he is much more fashion with the second person in charge, he think that will be a perfect position to test the new role and new environment, his encourgement strengthen me tight and put this second-in-charge an option to my career next. I appreciate his viewpoint in different perspective.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home