2004/11/09

Return the message with a hook of asking her brother's whereabout, she response with a return call immediately, this is the first time Yang disclosed her health situation to me, she developed a brain tumor a few years ago, the tumor was removed 3 years ago in a surgery; that's the main reason why she can't really look the upside of the world, I told her, if I were her, she may write me even firmed and positive encourgement; it takes great deal to face the death, no one can subsititue this experience, empathy is a very close feeling but no matter how close they are, it will never replace the ture feel and pain from the person in suffer; I respect her courage in dealing with the cancer and we promise to keep in touch , even a simply hello to let each other knows everything is fine is worth doing.

wearing a new red tie with my pink shirt, my wife say to me, this is THE sexy dressing for me, as I cut my hair to a very short shape, I didn't intent to do it but the barber shop master follow his own will, maybe my bold keep the master working on balancing rest of the hair, I don't mind.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home