2004/11/15

Although I echoed to myself last week that the response from PTS board members' will be negative, but as today is the deadline, I can't help thinking about the answer, the quarrel with wife ceased last night, after finished my blog and relief my anger via writing, I walked down to the living room and asked her for an apology, she answered with positive attitude and told me that she wan't not in the good mood whole day, I told her whenever we feel uncomfortable, we should advise each other; then I sit down finish the last game of Taiwan Series; OX won on last inn when Cheng Cha Hou swing out the one base hit, everyone knew this this the end of the game; I am happy too although I am not very into it and I neither qualified to be an OX fan.

Sending Sound to the train station early in the morning, this week is the most important week for him, in Forest School, every semester, they will design and craft a custome make program for the semester, this time, they pick one aboriginal village as the Lerning Trip, translation to Chinese, the villiage call " The New Good Tea and Old Good Tea village ", they gonna spend the whole week there, We read the brief itinerary of the trip, on day one, they are taking the train to Kaoshung and connected with a city bus to Ping Tong -- the southern county in Taiwan, stay in New Old Tea for the first night, following 3 days, kids will carry their own bag climing for 4 - 5 hours to the Old Good Tea and camping for 2 nights, living , playing and lerning the aboriginal cluture with the villiage kids; I am so envy to Sound, in such a young age, he can gaining this rare experience even an adult hardly dream of, when he went home last Friday, we saw his scar on his face, this is a bad wound, her mother took him to the doctor and taking jelly / medicine, in the middle of the Friday night, he vomit , we send him to hospital again, doctor said he got a flu, he took medicine againg and rest for the whole Sat. We are worried about his condition and thinking of dropping from this trip, but as this is an unique experience, when saw him recovery so rapid on Sunday, we made up our mind to let him join the crew.

When sending him to the train station, on the way, I told him that he don't have to perform a duty this week, which is calling him mother every night, surprisely, his face turn blur, he said he would like to speak to his mother every night; I will convery this warm message to his mother, it will warm her up for the whole week.

Business of ISP in Taiwan is getting tough, the acqusition result behind target for 3 months, I am afraid that the annual break even will be in doubt, the level of nervous make me sending the warning letter to sales and marketing mangers, with my tone and charactor, they should understand why I am worried about and I should have this postion to react.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home