2004/11/14

I am so unhappy now, why she going out for dinner alone and return home with an angry face? why point finger to me and accused my feeding Sound with cookies ? and this is the bas part, why said this unfair word to me ? I am doing nothing when she's out ; I am really mad, Sound is hungry and that's 6 o'clock already, how should I know exactly when she will return ? what's wrong to feed him with cookies? and what's the point to complain my doing nothing at home? I switch off th TV even I am watching The 7th games on Taiwan series; can't erase my fire, I review Fruits' homework for a while and tell her how I feel about her poisoned complain. I quit eating sweet patato as my protest to her terrible behavior.

to finish Friday evening, when introduct R. to YPO membership officials with a few forum member, I choose AV Gallrary and prepare Yannics cake to go with the coffee, owner of AV gallrary secure 4th floor for us, a privacy AV lounge with a coffee stand; D. explained some basic information about YPO and how Taiwan different from other charpet, how they pick and welcoming potential members, the key message from the converstion is to let potential new member understand that " Time commitment " is essential to the organiztion, everyone here is CEO, how to put it on top of all the priority is a critical point to members; I think D. did a good job, I remember when enrolled in the recuriting process, the membership officer and my sponsoers they don't share much information wtih me and I hardly picture the meaning and purpose to be in this association, the introduction session on Friday is an orientation to me too. I can feel how they value the organiation and displine themsleves to it.

Friday night was an old music veteran reunion dinner, acturally there were only 4 of us who worked in the same music company before, they were all my employee befor, Ne. is the oldest fellow to me, we've been working together for more than 10 years and knowing each other for 15 years, K. and E. were new associate in the second music company; we had this dinner every few months, every one host one dinner and pick the restaurant, chat and share is the nature of the gathering; E. is very good in finanical related product knowledge and win himself a fortune by investing in the stock market few years ago; I was the witness for K.'s wedding, but there of us deal with his marriage status very offen, he had big problem in handling marriage issue and coming a hard way to live with his wife; N. is the eldest among us, a funny guy, last Friday, hosted by Ne, he picked Hou-chin -- a Taiwanese restaurant with very Taiwanese decoration and flovour, we had a long dinner and can't finished our converstaion by 11:00 pm, K. left one multi-national company and planning to open a consulting company in the field of cosmetic / luxury good counter management and training; this is a great challenge to everyone, I have been thinking of runnning consultaning company before, when draft the business plan, I found the difficult part is to identify and locate your customer; I wish him all the best ou our way back home, we share the taxi together, he bought a new house in Shin-Dien, a neigherhood area to where I resident.

I don't know the score by now and will check it after this. the OX fight with LION were interesting battle, and this is my first time to follow all the games in Taiwan series. kind of fun.

if PTS decision granded next week, I may have a more relax or focus mind in working.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home