2004/11/16

The result came out on my way home, wife called me up prepare to inform me what she saw on the newspaper, as I told her I will be home in 5 minutes, she hold the breath; open the front door, she presented me with the United Diary which published the new appointed GM of PTS, according to the news, there were 10 candidates in the selection pool, 6 out of 10 accept the interviewing invitation; of course, my hearat vibrated a little bit; wife told me to show my gentle to Chairman on Thursday and take every offer he may proposed first, then response with a consideration window, although my wife and I had the consensed not to take the second position, but should not decline the good intention immediately; I fully agree with her maturality.

Finally they choose a person with media background and running a terristrial TV station before, this combination will give the Chairman a better balancing in the future, but the purpose to select professional executive from industry and favor a person with political integrity didn't served this time; as I realized this is a difficult task, pass this opportunity can't be treated as lost in something. I should go ahead serching for a bigger , better and brighter road ahead.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home