2004/11/23

The press conference finished in 30 minutes, the Q and A wasn't drag too long, I was pulled out by my Japanes colleages, they maybe afraid of my big mouth expressing too much of the confidencial information; I checked the run down this morning and rewrite the speech document myself, 5 minutes in front of the audience / media and 10 minutes of Q/A, after the press conference, I brought 2 of J executive to a Shuchuang noodle restaurant, they seems enjoy the spicy noodle very much, we finished everything in 30 minutes and headed back to office.

the over eating last night result to a gain in 1 kilogram, a warning sign to me, the diet program is in process, I should be more careful about what I am eating and how much I ate them; sit in the office complete my business update with 2 document which I plan to bring over to HQ messager tomorrow morning; I don't mind if this is an open agenda meeting, I will show them how I sincere in what I am doing now. the strategy behind is to glue the unfavor decision about my career if they may.

another member in our Forum call one of the new member pitch for investment, the Forum meeting disclose that he is in deep trouble now, we were there in front of everyone, all the senior members try to save his ass, pulling him out of the fire, but it seems he would like to play his last card; new member as target for soliciting money, it demonstrate a " hopeless " ambient; although I beleive he should try every effort to save his company, his career, and maybe the rain in the desert will turn everything around., I don't know, I simply look at this case a perfect example to me. how to interact with Forum member is a very sensetive situaton. empathy is the key and should be well-thoughted by mutual party.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home