2005/01/04

Ocean 12 was a terrible movie, the only good thing about the film is the title, it turn the Ocean 11 to 12, making the sequel a much reasoned series, unfortunately, the script writer done a bad job, or the director don't know how to coordinate all the big shot in the same movie, it turn out to be a disarter of the year 2004; hit number one in the first week in US box office means little these days, as it opened as many therater / screens as possible on the street weekend, it can easily become no. 1 box office as long as you doin't a correct marketing with head liners such as Brad Pitts, George Clooney, Julie Robers and Mat Demmon; I was excited about the movie and decided to cancel my dinner appoinment for the movie with my wife, we had a great dinner at one night market near the theater and walk our way to the movie theater will pleasant mind, some ridiculous scenes on the movie will make you laugh, walked out of the screen room with smile, we laughted at oursleves why so easy to be cheated, some audience outside for next show seeing us smiling, they may mistake it as we are satisfied with everything we saw just now.

Lunch with 2 creative music man and enjoy the foold at the French restaurant, I becoming the regular guest there and chat with the French chef Cediric for a while, he is great and three of us really enjoy the meal and conversation, I made a lot of promise to join some cluture event they planed, that's how they live and that's what I am longing for; when at night when talking with my wife with those ideal schedule, she said to me, don't be too naive, think about my fried J. who's been drifting away from core business for some times and the company become a mess, don't even think of COO take much more trip / leave than I am, think what's in his mind and how he is planning his life; again, my wife hit me hard, pouring the cold water to my head surely wake me up, I can't be a day dreamer , and I should act as deligent as everyone in the company.

A new idea to brige FPO and NPO, what about to create a adoptation / charity event for our subscriber sing up and donation fix portion of money to the craftman / lengend master continue their live and keep working, the machasism can also showcase the work they are developing by the techonology and broadband? the documentation serise have a spark, response from Hochen is encourging, the next breakfast, I will bring him this idea and hoping the connection of CHT an PTS and turn on the light in Taiwan.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home