2004/12/24

I had crazy scheduled this few days and lost some of the to do's, a disicpline of following every time table is what make me today, to lost some of them is kind of a nauty feeling; anyway, in the morning, during the HR review session, We found out who is the colleage so mean to those who sit in the back office helping them deal with their problem. to everybody's surprise, little v. the creative guy who belong to web page design team; COO is kind of shock and show an unbelivedable face to me; little v who married a Japanese girl and perform a humble attitude in the office. why? we don't understand, but when reading his heart, we feel terribility sad.
Bringing Tech VP to a new shushi restaurnat, he loves to eat , and I brough him for private lunch from time to time, we didn't talk too much, I treat it as an early Christmas lunch wtih him.

Spending entire afternoon with Fan yu, as promised long long time before, the get together is without any purpose, I recalled every once and while when I called her, her response always like: what can I do for me, my reputation to her is a man call for assistant, period; I remember to call her once , a courtersy greeting, that surprised both of us, we don't belived there's a thing like " nothing but chat " happen between us, so, I made up my mine to scheduled a no purpose / full of non-sense afternoon tea. this afternoon, we fullfill this long awaited promise at Eslite cafe'. she arrived punchality as before. not before I order my drink, she opened the box of our dialogue; the update is great, I tried very hard to figure out how she spend in the past 20 years, I mean, how she make a living and get acquainted with all the celebrity. never mind, it is a mystic to me still.

the update of Emily, former wife of my former marketing director at Music company developed a cancer a few months ago, Fan met her at the Asia Work, this is a ok news to me; then she told me Miss Yang -- the editor in chief who handle my second book passed away last year due to a cancer, this is a surprise news, I can still recall her looks and eyes, what a sad news, then the interest part is her encounted with a Renboreche, they visited Tibet and and making an documentary. she is now working on the post producting, I can offer some of my relations and help for sure, and she will organized a meet and greet with him when he return from India / Malaysia trip.

ISP war seems hit a rock, the alliance may break tomorrow, I tried to double check with key players, but tomorrow we will know the answer.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home