2004/12/20

Yesterday, a very semtimental day, I woke by 8:00, finishing the speaking topics for the coming Sat. event; had a party with Sound, a longing desire event designed by him for month, due to some trouble, the party took place yesterday. as the party finished by 11:30 am, we managed to run for a faminly lunch as Dim Sum restaurant location as Shin-Dien MRT station; we havn't been there for months and we didn't comsume a meal cost more than 2000 NT for a long time.

Fruit wish to go to the secret garden in Wulai, a nice cafe next to the Seed school where me and my wife found it half a year ago; we drove 45 minutes there and stay and the Red Tower Cafe for almost 3 hours, reading in the Sunday afternoon become the family activity recently, beside Fruit, all the faminly member bringing their own book and read it in quite and peaceful afternoon; we left the cafe when the light is dim; wife have a appetise for Bean Curb Jelly in Shen Dien , a small shop run by an aged lady; we stop there and buy it for dinner, as I am on the diet program, so I skip the dinner -- well, I surrender it by 9:30 pm and had my late supper in a local vendor near by our house.

Today is the compensation day for Fruit, as she attend the school exercise event on Sat, Monday is a make up holiday for her, my wife told me that since this is the day off, she escape from doing the breakfast for me, well, I am fine with it.

Lunch with ISP's is a long one, we managed to locate Mr. C. The company we targeted to get the free peering policy exercise, he shows some good intention and 3 of us tried to accommode his wish after he left the lunch table, I was assigned as the messange to conduct some silent mission.

Streaming project his a big rock, as we need to clearify the rights and usuage before transfer it to the dominate player, the liability is too huge to obsorb by us, so we carfully moniter every sensitable issue; I knew it from the beginning that the copywrite and licencing issue will be the debating or hidden obstacles, Project Manager had a strong heart to make it happen, but as the liabiliy can scale up the Head Quarter, we can't greet light is until every rights were verified.

Tonight is the Monday night for couple, as we committe to spend more time with Sound on weekend, it result to the sacrifice of me and my wife's itimacy, we want to make it up in week days, I have to and I want to evacuate myself from the diving schedule and make room for myself at lease once a week, tonigh is our plan for " National Treature " movie day. I may leave after the blog.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home