2004/12/08

Changing Sound's Chinese name with one more straw in the morning; the one straw means a lot to his mother, I spend 2 hours for this and hopefully, all the good fortune come along with this minor change.

Invited, J for a casual lunch, for the quality purpose, I bring him to resturant out of the office, I asked him tough question such as his working experience with COO and any improvement area he discovered, Yes, he point out 3 areas:
1. Cordinations : the reluctant to make the decision for pararell depts .making some obstacle hidden somewhere; the problem doesn't go away, but with no solution, managers extended the suffering longer than expected.
2. Communicaition : when it come to a decision discussion session, if the answers or proposal doesn't sound to him, he will suggest for more discussion until the favor answers appear to him; the guessing game elapse the dececison process and delute the speed advantage.
3. Reward and Penalty : no clear Right or Wrong for decision maker, the performance can't be justified immediately, motivation turn to low level.

I response to J. in three main area : How I see the operation delimn from my viewpoint; How he should train himself to an executive ; how I see the organizational development to cope with the MRP; J. share the good news with me about his getting marriage , with an old colleage which we all fond of; they are planning an engagement ceremony next March and Wedding before next Summer. they have all my blessing.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home