2004/12/05

I spend half of my weekend doing the plan for the PR / Promotion / Event dept. of PTS, I havn't been so detailed in execution a plan, this is a good trial, I think my old skill stays, as I am going to launch my consualting / Training company, it help me to double my confidence; the draft plan of self-employement getting stronger and stronger, it encourage by my wife and thanks for the stimulate of my father, who said is the second time ( maybe more than that ) to my daugher that I am not filial morality son to him, I am really really sad when my daught say it to us last time when we were out eating in the Wan Hwa Night Market; it gave me new strengh to think about my future and career in a selfish approach, I want to be in China, to leverage my relationship with YPOer and play the role as the consultant / trainer to bridge my connection to China is a good strategy, I draft the plan, and finish the PTS Promotion stragety as well.

this is like back to the Essay writing period, concentrade and non-stop coming out of the spring of ideas, I am focus and focus. this is the emtrepunership I current developed.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home