2004/12/21

I wasn't show up at the office until 3 in the afternoon; taking up my second health check this morning, this is a employee benefine provided by the company, although I done my own physical check up 4 months ago, but the obesity problem no longer existed, so, I would like to take this one as a re-examination to my BMI; MJ health check up inititution is an new contractor who entered with, the experience was great, they have a very professional SOP. and connected every procedure with seemiless steps; the network, system and operation were amazing, everyone enter the check up procedure will defenitely complete every item before 11:00 am; the control of morning and afternoon session can maximize it productivity as it most, so, the marginal profit should be higher than other health check up institution. my weight meatured at 63.5 kilogram, 11.5 kilogram reduced in 2 months, this is a great achievement, BMI coming down to 21.5% , within the range between 18 - 25, I feel great about this imporvment, although rest of the examined items will arrived later, but the obesity problem tackled with new results; next steps is to sustanin this healthy weight and keep me in good shape physically and mentally.

I took the lunch window - appromixiely 2 hours to write another 100 songs episode, sitting in Ikiri coffee and riding all the feeling in memories, since I kept in mind that a good audience is waiting, so I push myself to write as many as I came, the driving force may produce another energe for me to release my 3rd book, a totally different approach compare to me previous publishings.

Lunch as Frech restaurant, the one we missed twice on Monday, the change of the routine keep me in a good loop with the feeling, I knew more about how C. growth and the shadow in her heart, by digesting her situation, I began to think why I am a risk-avert to physical challenge ? the interaction kept me thinking, the assumption came out all of a suddent, maybe my weak body in childhood which prevent me to enter any physical exercise and didn't allow me to run with other classmate force me not to know my body enen grow up, so, I am not comfortable with my body and somehow loose the confidence to perform it and compete with others. I am so happy to re-investigate myself and to discover an undiscovered territory about me. we had a good time and we know that Sat. will be another chance to meet ; manager of the French restaurant is so nice to us, I asked him the minumum charge for booking the entire restaurant, he said to me between 20,000 to 30,000 NT in weekdays exclude Friday is acceptable, I had an emotion to book one day for all the Mangers....

return to the office, COO came for a trip report, the message I got is he will stayed, My calm and experience win again, his stay will be my wings beneath the wind, and it will be the best solution out of any available; before meeting with him, I went to Air Space to check the venue for Feb. 18, owner and Yan were so nice, the budget remain unchanged and I secure a great place for the event.

after the private meeting with COO, we went to check new office, the 2 options we have left for one only, but the remaining one is what I preferred.

Dinner at Orange shabu shabu, claimed to be the top shabu shabu restaurant in town, a pre-Christmas dinner taking place here, I had a great time tasing the beef and soup with the displined of controlled food consumption.

Sound's plan for visiting his classmate home at Forest school seems worked, he play the game quite well and making her mother agree on his Chritmas wish, although he doesn't know Friday day is the Christmas eve.

Tomorrow is my seond time attending the Forum, looking forward to see all the pal there.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home