2004/12/29

I am publishing my blog in HK airport, this is a 4 days away from my blog home, this Christman, what happen in South Asia will never be forgotten by those who lost their property and family; the earthquake created Tsunami devastation take more than 60,000 people's life in India / Thailand / Indonesia / Sri Lanka ; when it happened in the morning of Dec. 26, no one knows the disarster will be so huge, all the aids fail to approach them the first time; plage and desease is expected to come in a few days, as the corpes were rotten and no sanitization system in place for those badly hurt lands; I was sitting on the bad in my HK hotel room, watching BBC caculate the toll of casualty, I don't like how the media measure the epidamic by counting the body; but this is the major interest point from the view, who set the record for the disarster? the aftermath recovery will take years.

My HK trip turn to be a journey of pleasure; I bought a few staff and cost me around 100,000 NT.I havn't been spending on cloths and shoes for almost 4 years, this time, I rewarded myself with Patagonia outfit ( the whole set, from sock, under shirt to overcoat, even gloves ), buying 3 pair of shoes, the discount and big sale season in HK now, If my wife can joint me to the trip, then she will be the spender instead of me; I am so happy to buy me Patagonia clothes, as I studies the company , it's phylosophy for almost a year, now I join the crew of spending and saving the planet; talking to J, become a side business, 2 hours of business talk leave nothing but broad idea of how to do somthing together, I am waiting for his further contribution to the ideas and to check if his commitment level is high enough to become partner.

Eating at Hung-shing restaurant to cure my hungry of good tasting food, on a diet program didn't keep me away for thoese greed but delivious food, I take half of each course , yes, I am still descpline enough to keep me at the BMI uder 25 standard.

HK Changed a lot, I havn't been here for more than a year. places I usually visit and restaurant I almost eaten were gone, I don't know where they are , but the force of changing the pattern or routine is a good exercise for me, trying new things wasn't a bad move to me.

Find Jack Spade at Harbort city shopping mall, I love the cavovan bag, even it looks less expensive, but I am falling in love with the simplicity of design and feature. until I asked the clerk the relationship between 2 Spade, then I realized this is only a Brand Name for launch a man-line, the concept inspired me, I love it, comin from Greenwitch - Village at NY city, a symbol of trend setting and quality of new design.

I had to run, taking an earlier flight in order to join the ping pong game tonight, it is pity the change of airport shop refrain me from buying snack for my wife, next time, I should bring her with me and having her the primary shopper next time.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home