2005/03/25

A very bothering day yesterday; in the morning, K. late for picking me up, he was late for almost an hour on Wednesay, and it happen the following morning, I called him and woke him up, I was upsat, I raised my voice and challenge his attitude over the phone, he informed me orally that he will resign by May 5, I am fine and support him to find his own destiney, I can't help him here, as an exective driver, the morale won't be high, the sense of achievement was there, so I blesing him when he told me his decision to leave. I am fine, really, even I may suffer from no driver for a while. I agreed that when press my strong nonation to him, or anyone, nobody will feel comfortable, but I can't stand a person close to me againt the company rules for the second time in 2 days.

My wife sent me to office instead, I keep my rage low. he come and provide one service for me to meet with Professor Yeh for lunch, when returning to office, I asked him for a coffee at Starbucks; he came with anger eyes, I would like to offer him drinks, he rejected, never listen to me and the whole story, he became so emotional, I can feel that he is shaking his body, why so angry at me - if I am not his boss and direct report, I am still his brogher in law; he left stackbuss before we finish the conversation, I want to let him know why I was angry in the morning and how I wish to help him on his own, a sentive and bad temper young man ruined his career. I can't sit in a car with a person who hate me. so I decided this is the end of the relatinship, I sigh-off his regination and put forward the date to today, since he will not service the company as an executive driver, nothing to be transit. just let him go. This is the end of the morning and early evening. my mood is at the very low.

J. called and inform PU Dong development bureau in Shanghai shows high interest in corported with our idea of building the arena / venue for performance art; A. kindly declined to work with me, A good meeting at PTS, I smell the sing of CTS - Rename to PTS2 in the near future. A good mini-forum at Jamie's house with his private kitchen. Meet an elder alumi from Cheng Ching High shools, these are good news to balance my terrible mood.

I had a terrible day.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home