2005/04/12

Participating on the PTS multi-channel development meeting with othe commitee member and first tier mangers in PTS; My participation was request by Chairman and invited by the committe chief Professor Chuang. I did a few homework and come up with a presentation file. I enjoy what I digested.

The meeting telling me a turth that PTS may not be the governing party for future Public Media Gruoup, which mean CTS may not under the supervison of PTS and my future appointment will not be realized then; even everything go with the plan , the scheduled change board of director / management won't be exercised in another years; this finding gave me a different perspect about my future; I should then prepare my own agenda on top of the PTS career design.

I love the sentence : We analyzing the past, but design for the future; a farewell lunch at Golden Top sharks fin restaurant for I. he will return to Tokyo by 23rd, a great support and helper in realized our operation in Taiwan; change of director of our company really let me feel a great lost.

Chair the forum meeting today at the AV Gallary; I prepared some good water to entertain our brothers, Dr. Fan gave us a forum training, the very interesting part is the " Communication starter ", a technic to initative an around the table discussion in a deep sence, the first question is: if you met the almighty, what's the request you will raise? second one is : I pretend ( as this is too strong to Chinese, we suggested Dr. Fan to change it to I thought.... );

Took over the operation of the company dump a hugh workload to me; I shall change my paradigm and learn how to embrace the change and to reconnect myself to the detail operation; but long hours of working will somehow drive me to the edge. I hope I can grow directors quicker and to pick up the business operation in short term.

My wife prepare the snack and food for Forum, she never fail anyone in preparing gourious good, everyone's happy and surprise with her cooking ... this is another value I can bring to the forum.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home