2005/04/08

complete the G melody first judge penel discussion yesterday, the 2 days meeting was shorten to one day due to efficitive meeting control, yes, I am proud of it; so, I had a day off today, supposely I should be in the office for tons of diary operation, but when asked my wife yesterday during our Red facs duck hot pot -- she bring back her car from the maintainance work and we resume our life with a car... she suggested me to take a day off and seeking my opinon of where to today.

without second thought, I reply with : let's go to Bali and chat with Shiao Tan, she agreed, we visit him by 10:40 am , the I found he is been away from us for almost 10 years, he passed on 2006, Nov. 17th, his mother who is a Christian also bought one site next to him, when seeing the thrine empty still, I feel comfortable.

we decided to go to Shanchi and find a cafe' close to the beach, accidentally, I asked my wife to follow the sign to a artist house studio cafe' called " The Grand Mountian Mellow House " we drove for 30 minutes when first saw the sign board, as it didn't mention the kilo and minutes, so we drove all the way until we found the place, cemetric artist and a painter - the couple making the studio a cafe, it's quite warm and my wife bought 2 beautiful rings at the house.

Called M. for the missonary tour, the venue is OK now, so, I am acting as the manger to handle the tour, I should met up with Yu Kwang for this.

Section chief of GIO call at noon and friendly remind me how the pick the nominees from the Golden Meloday , I know this is from his good intention and I am also aware that the value of mainstream maybe dilute this time and the judgy penel didn't find exciting works from the major lable, this is what he afriend, challenged by the mainstream and the possible boycott of the award ceremory event. the more I digest his words, the more I feel the presure hitting me.

Tonight, the break even party will take place, as I promised all the mangers to get drunk tonight, if we really achieve the break even status, on the way to Tsamsui and back, I don't feel like I should hure myself simply because I had a promise to screw my body, there must be a smart way to handle it. have the attitude to drink , but not necessary the attitude to get drunk and humiliate myself.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home