2005/04/03

A domestic turbulance occured today at home; my wife's car send to the maintainance factory, a rare holiday without a car, we promised our son to the movie " Robot " -- a good one directed by the same group who did " Ice Age "; before going out for the movie, Sound wish to conduct his " Flee Market " in front of our house, as we will be late for the show, so, I didn't agree with his proposal. it seed the unpleasant mood.

I had a plan to bring everyone to a trip - either Taimsui or Tien-mu by MRT; But at the lunch, we went for a Shu-Chuang restaurant near Taiwan University; Sound send his unhappy message to the lunch table, he refused to eat and refuse to talk, there's no way to go out further in such a mood, so, we return home after the meal.

I went up to the top floor - my study room to do my fist iPod - the shuffle, again, the furstration come when dealing with the software installation; I had a six sense before fix the software, I knew that I will encounter with the installation problem again; it keep me busy for 2 house until my wife called my mobile phone and asked me not to talk to my daugher - Fruit again, never show my caring to her... I understand that another revolution is taking place now, I clean my table in a rush and going down to the living room - the show is on, I am not too late to witness the quarrel between Fruit and her mother.... she never stop talking back, I can't stop yelling at her, and return to the AV room , finishing one bag of milky-peanut naughty suger candy, then it all come to a silence ; her mother endure the bad attitude for years, this time, she can't help but punish her on her chic, squeeze her face with finger, she was so mad about Fruit... we almost giving up on her.

We brought Sound out for dinner, he didn't eat at lunch, so we took him out to the night market, when return home, I want to discuss with my wife what to do about our daughter ? should we bring it over to her teacher? or should we still want her to enter a private high school - are we wasting time and money try to change her, will it all in vain? we don't have the answer, Sound want to show his good will to his mother, massage on her back, her mother feels pain and realized that with this heavy hitting, Sound might hurt his classmate last week; if he can't well control his emotion, the bigger trouble will come.

return to my room and taking the shower, Fruit knock the door and present me the letter she wroter, she beg for my forgivenss and explained that she will try to change her attitude, improve and change, never judge a person by its appearacne -- I am an ugly father to her, this is one of the reason make my sad.

Fruit wrote her mother and brother letter too, I hope this is a giant step for the family, I love to hold their hand, pad their shoulder and hug with them all the time... I really did.

Pope John Paul Jr. passed away this morning, Videcan conduct a Sunday Mesaiah in the St. Peters' church. a great man influenct more than 1 billion Christians, leader to the leader, influence to the people who influence to the world. shall be respected, how come media in Taiwan didn't take it as a Head line news, paporandi is the king for the media in Taiwan, a upside down situation, it make people sick, really sick.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home