2005/04/16

S. called twice and push me to take the consultancy role in finding a position / nithc in EZfly, I don't know how to turn it down, as my time is now fully occupied, but he asked if the contact with S. is a no breach condition, I have to be honest with him. Need to squeeze time for it again.

YPO event for introducing DV and DC ( DSC ), day chair came to my office for the pre-rehearsal, I forget almost all the element in the power point file, the document was prepared by Kao, I did tried to understand it and asked one of our expert to help me, but it seems I am an idot to the photo taking, I don't know how to present it well , need to pick up my basic knowledg over the weekend.

breakfast with Lillian is a great one, I set a very early appointment - 7:30 am with her, this was due to another important meeting - confirmation for the Golden Meloday Award nominess, the breakfast was scheduled before her departure for The States, we both want to help Martin conducting the missionary tour, the practical issue is whether to do it in church, the reasonable cost and expense and the people / instition involved. this time, no one ask me to pray, I will simply forward the suggestion to Martin. the conversation between us cross to the mutual friend we had - Ted, the Christian Music VP who I met twice in Taipei and once in Nashville; we discussed the possibilty to bring new / mordern Christian music to the mass audience. this is fun too.

The final confirmation of Golden Meloday Awards nominee took us less then an hour, we took a group photo with the newly on board Chief of GIO; less then half of the judge want to walk on the red carpet before the award ceremony on May 28; the list will be annouced late this afternoon, I am looking forward to varies of critiszn in the newspaper tomorrow.

Go to Jump boy with Sound and wife after work, I am pretty tired, since this is requested by wife, so I stimulate my spirit and went for this dramatic documentary, the director telling the story of his brother, a gymaist coach in Yilan who once was a gymist and now turn to be the coach, the story is associated among 7 young sportsman and the coach and how they win the national gymaist tournament; very touching.

Wife is not happy when we return home, she compained why she have to attend the soical event with the wives of YPOer, especially it became an obiliagation with Forum members' family, I have no object and tell her not to go, but she said there's no proper dress to go with, I response again with : you don't need to go, and she want to...... finally, we settle it in peace with a hug - initatie by me........ always.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home