2005/10/27

My passion is taking a long holiday

How to explain my recent mood, or to be more specific, my working ? Do nothing is the answer, neither concentrate on my current role nor looking forward to my next future; it's like dead water, without any breath of fresh, no enthusiam in anything, feel sleep all the time. It's seems that I leave my passion in the attic and forget to bring it with me. Do nothing is a terrible state of mind, I didn't know why the situation come to this stage, the word STAGNATE, profile current me 100% right. Moving nowhere and going no where.

Beginning of the day in no more an excitement to me, this is also terrible, thinking about those people who suffer from illness and wish to breath every day, how come I am so depressed ? as I always warning others - psychology impact physical. if I plant this " Do nothing, no passion " in my heart for too long, then I will be sick for sure. How to keep the fire inside? how to bring the level of passion to a certian level, how to make yourself happy and to encourge others also?

Lunch with C. who just resign last week, we were graduated from the same junior hight school, so, I invited her for lunch one month ago, and we had a great lunch. But she resigned without notify me, we run into each other in the frond door on her last working day, so, I invited her over for lunch again. she diclosed some uncomfortable feeling when working with her superior , this is the main reason contribute to her resignation, I am not in the position to change anyone's mind, and I have no ground to alter the decison the company made -- accept her resignation, the after talk was simply conduct in the will of we are from the same school. but it's good to know that the young and new employee in the company do have a passion in waht they are doing and do care about the brand they represented.

Living every moment right, thinks this is the last day in the world, then what will change ? Went home after exercise, make a confess to my wife that I am fooling around and lost my heart somewhere; she asked me to take long leaves and asked me to think my future harder, well, at least, promise in doing thing I promise to . this is the basic of a man, not a CEO.