2003/07/01

The experience is awful, why people taking their attitude with them when playing sports after work? It's hard for me to image why elegant people get together at the health club -- a high class, high status club member, compete each other so furious and explicit the ugly human nature? maybe I am over react, but since I join the other ping pong team and playing with them every weekend, it's easy for me to compare each other, I discovered a totally difference way of people compete in the sports game,

In the creative team-- I mean people in the soft business, we fight at game seriously, but when the tension of game release, we feel happy and intimacy build; at Regent club, when people playing the same game, you can tell that there's some discrimination or hatred between players, when the game is over, the hate stays. I found it so strange that I almost give up playing in Regent.

Purpose for playing Ping Pong at my age -- over 40, is not the game of win or lose, it's how much sweat you shed and how you feel the circulation inside your body; it's all about health both in your body and in your soul, so, playing in Regent hardly contribute to your soul; maybe I am too sensitive, maybe I am over react, maybe I am not one of them yet, I think I will never be one of them.