2003/09/18

Headliner, I made one of my life milestone on the 17th, when my classmate called and advise my I am on the top page of the primary business news dairy and hava my photo with Vice Ministor of MOEA, I sent one staff to buy the newspaper, yes, it is true, this is the first time I become the headliner in my life in major business newpaper, compare to my previous media exploure, this is truely an triumphe to me, after 43 years of live, I made it and achieved something rare; I am happy but not proud or arognet. I been explour to media many times, my photos been posted offen, but that's maily entertainment news and that was 3 years ago. when moving myself to telecom / intenet and learn all the new things, I never thought I can signifigantly achieving this goal and making our company and myself a celebriety; it all comes nature but fast, I didn't and will never lost myslef to this paper glory, to make our business a proven one and to earn what shall earn in the competitve market place always be the priority to me. Looking at the photo, the person wearing a smile with confidence, is this me to all the people around me, I don't really know, but the phote gesture was great. it covered 1 / 4 of the newspaper, you can't hardly move you eyes away from it. yes. this it the day I shall mark every where; my wife is so proud of it and I am so happy about this unexpect result.

Happiness come with pain, I went to the dental clinic in the afternoon, I am planning to wash the teeth, but when the dentist told me 2 of my back teeths have problem and need to be fixed right away, she warned me , if I don't take care of it now, in 6 months, the toothache will really killed me, so, I make up my mind to accept the touch after the happiness, she is gentel, but when warning me it will cause a little bit of pain, I knew something is gonna happen, the drill is like the knife touching my teech, sore and pain comes together, the disatster last for 40 minutes, yes, this is the experience everyone shall facing - the level of painess next to give birth.

Ping Pong night on the Wed. is an extran night, because we obtain lot more free tickets, we need to excercise me to dispose it, tonigh is the campaign night, Osking coming back from China and we continue our game, this is the first time I win the session since we develop the new rule of the game after round one -- the handicap mechanism follow what golfer did, the difference is Golfer competive with themselves, we need to fight with another player, yes. I manage to win this time, so, the champainship may not slip away.

met with Mr. Chu is another accidental encounter, we lost contact for 3 years and heard that he is in a finanical crisis, but today , when listen to his latest plan, his ambition didn't die away, he still dream of controlling the marekt in his own way, a strategic person, what I am afraid is working for the old modle in new and emerge market will be a good strategy or not ? if the model didn't work in new market, then Waterloo will hit again, he is still calm and gentle, I prey for his coming back a success one in China.