2003/09/08

I took the early flight back on Sunday, got up around 6:00 and arrived at Pu-Tong airport at 7:00 am, the Draganair lounge is quite comfortable, it connected with the gate and will full amenity of shower and light meal, I browse and response to mails cumulate for days.

Hk airport is the next stop over, I make it a routine to eat at the Cathy lounge whatever transit in HK, the lounge provide one of the great noodles in town, It become so popular, so the Taipei Cathay lounge follow the same way, offering Taiwanese noodle when the renovation completed last year; you will met a lot of people at the lounge, there's no exception today, first I met Eva Hsiao -- who she don't know me, then Harlem pop up with his latest manager -- a long time acquaintance, we chat for a while and discuss the possibility for representing his mobile right in China -- a potential development I just discovered the day before; then Sunny appear, the transaction give him a great chance to explaining the management conflict happened month ago , in that cast, force me to drop all the preparation for a new business model developing and impact on resource deployment; I am too ease to accept apology, well, anyway, We people in the world if for making friend instead making enemy; I am not complaining, a very short lounge encounter, less than 20 minutes, a lot of thing happen, we all took the same flight back to Taipei.

I secure the night with wife , we went for a Cantonese ding sum restaurant located in Shemending, a young place equivalent to Shinjuku in Tokyo, the restaurant is a very old one, probably one of the oldest restaurant introducing HK tea ding sum to Taiwan 20 something years ago; this is the first time my wife visit here, when I told her I came here when I was a high school student, she was astonished. how come a student can afford to consume such a fashion restaurant ( compare for 20 years before ), we order some ding sum and on fish head cuisine, it cost me less than 1000 NT, this is one of the less expensive tea restaurant in town I believe. after dinner, we go for the movie : Black Pearl and the pirate of the Carrobine; another great movie, it's so entertaining, I am very in fond of the line , the story and the outstanding performing of Johnny Denp; as this is a Disney production, it we replace all the role in the movie with animated characters, it works, I mean, you will feel the same impact as seeing a Disney animation film, how a surprise discovering; I do enjoy the joy and fun the movie release, humor, human and Hugh excitement.

it will be a busy week before Mid-Autumn festival ( High-moon festival ), I recalled in Shanghai seeing everyone carrying moon cake or buying moon cake in front of the bakery shops, reading newspaper and know that the sales for moon cake in Shanghai this year is drops, due to the abnormal weather -- hot and lost of appetite - a health concern, but I still seeing people line up for moon cake, I am wondering how many moon cakes I will receive this year, I measure it as the level of popularity in my career as thermometer, it tells the different, a interesting way to measure your importance.