2003/09/09

GM for GTG sending the Middle Autumn Festival gift pack, in additional to the fruit basket, there are 60 health club tickets, this is a great gift as we -- the Ping Pong team is suffering in finding the right place to exercise and don't want to spend too much money on the game, 60 tickets will make us play the game for 12 times. a lot of saving and a great president; Mr. Wang - GM send his regard to me so kindly and inform me that he didn't expect a simple requirement -- helping her daughter find the proper career in the job market to me is a mission to fulfill; I am a man of word -- a good attribute also a bad habit; simple reflect to her what she want and advise her doing the right thing independently, this is all I can do, maybe accompany her to the animation company and let her know if she really want to work here, this is how it looks and what expertise she better equipped; since then, I know nothing about the development , but wish she will find her own way and refer to what we jointly drafted road map; daughter to the father, the gesture always there, she's been out for study for more than 20 years and independently become a grown up, Mr. Wang didn’t follow the path, this is why he worried, I may worried the same level, or even harder if my daughter -- Fruit follow the same step;

We had a lunch appointment, I don't know the purpose but to spend time consulting for her career won't be trouble to me, I am not expecting any return, but to have the sport club tickets is the best I ever dream of. Yes.