2004/02/22

wake up at 6:00 yesterday in order to catch the 10:40 plane back to Taipei, I was falling asleep from the hotel to airport, after checking in, lucky found the pork cullet restaurant, it's 8:30 in the morning, and I am eating rice with big deep fried pork; it definitely not healthy at all; well, I finished them; boarding on the plane , I begin my second phase of make-up sleep all the way to Taipei; the aircraft is an old model, although ANA joint fleet with EVA, but what EVA aircraft equip and deco is far better than ANA on the same flying route; in the business class, you don't even have personal TV screen for on demand movie service; so, I fall in a sleep again.

rush to the office for 4 marketing candidates' interview; done everything by 7:30 pm, my wife drove to pick me up at the office, we went to circle for the night market local flavors;

Saturday morning, I attend the school day to represent Sound; wife had a communication problem with Sound's teach, so I have to take this role and attend this boring school day activity; before the discussion started, the teacher approach me and told me the misconduct behavior of Sound , and told me that he fight with other classmate, this really make me upset, Sound promise us not to fighting with classmate any more, but he easily break the rule and create new trouble to him; I stayed for 2 hours and then take a taxi join primary school classmate reunite.

dinner supposed to be 4 persons, unfortunately, K's wife call to get in control again, K's have to go back and pick up his wife -- another miserable happen to him and impact on the relationship K built for past years; we are sick about this situation, so, we ate by ourselves ; how a woman can ruin a man's career -- this is exactly the story happen today.