2004/01/29

The dinner at Chang Yi's house is a very long dinner, in order not to miss the punchality, I bring my family for lunch at one Hunan restaurant , we order bunch of great food, after the meal, wife drove me to Kuang Do where Director Chang have a villa, the traffic is so bad, but as we move our time earler enough, when arrived at the spot, we have more than 2 hours to spend before meeting time, so, McDonald was the only choice, by the time we figure out I should go, the traffice control force us to turn the other way, so I have to go up the middle hill by foot, amazingly, I press the doll bell at 5:00 pm sharp; they live in a quiet area which exist one of the best view in Taipei, in front of the house is Kuando bridge, the world famous iron bridge across the Tamsui river; the house is decorated with decent and ellegent Zen flavour, peace and novel; what surprise me is Hui-Shan doing the meal for us, this is beyond everyone's expectation, we talked and drinks, -- I had 2 glass of red wine ( my capacilty for the year ) in 5 hours, the dinner ending 30 minutes pass midnight , I leave earlier because I send the resure team -- my wife's calling and pick up, to be honest, I do enjoy eating and talking with them, smart, elegent and knowledgeable people, this is what we called " upper class " guys. to be finished