2004/04/16

Dinner with old friend Yu at the famous Sharks' Fin restaurant, old friends brings good feeling, he is one of the entertainment tycoon, the first and most successful concert promoter in Taiwan, we've known each other for more than 10 years, regular meet and talk in the entertainment years wasn’t something new, to keep the relationship when I move on to new industry shows our strong attachment to each other.

He devoted himself to God for more than a year, he was a Christian , but never sincerely involved in Christianity activity or allocate his time reading Bible, it happened on last Chinese New year, he found himself embraced by God again when reading Bible, and he changed, dramatically, purely totally, kept himself in a very quite place -- physically and mentally, only a few friend get in touch with him, I am one of them, by inviting him out for meal, I can feel the power of God on him is so significant, he changed totally, whenever we met, half of our time will spend on how God guild him and at the same time, he educate me the meaning derived from his finding , I listen and observe, listen to his sincerely and watch how he tried to lean me to the door; I appreciate his effort, but for religion, I am not ready yet, I have no objection to any religion and have no preference to any of them; seeing my old friend grow with God and finding his meaning of live is one thing, his change and commitment may keep distance to some of his friend, who don't really understand why he changed.

Yu told me a secret again -- I am the person who share his secret always, this time, he told me, I know if I disclose secret to you, the secret will no longer be a secret, but, anyway, you are the one I want to sharing, sharing everything;....

Dinner at STK was great, I can't resist on the desire, presentation and taste were perfected combined, 3 hours, never enough for us, we can talk and talk, I can listen and listen.