2004/04/25

I tried to post my blog through the P900 2 days ago, unfortunately, it didn't work, I am not sure if I am correctly follow the template, cause I though it will get through.

Take a day off on Friday and enjoy a few old habit on Friday, in the morning, me and my wife went for a local noodle shop again, this is a street vendor then grow to a shop story., I've been to this vendor / shop for more than 20 years ( even before I met my wife ), this little noodle shop provide Fokgan style noodle , which is try noodle for you, you need to put on flovers to your noodle before eating, I was brought to this noodle shop when I was a college student, my classmate Dick show me this local vendor and tell me how good it is, why he know this place ? there's a story behind it, let's go back 2o more years in college, he ( D ) had a girl friend who wasn’t 18 yet, but they live together, then one day the relationship broken, her mother insist him to marry her or the family will sue him, it turn out to be a law case, when involving this noodle shop and me ? well, the court is next to the noodle shop, whenever there's is a hearing or summon from the court, D will had his meal at this noodle shop, and I am the person who always accompany him to the court , at the time, I am self employed , so I can take care of this classmate. and then, I become the regular customer to this busy noodle shop, bring my wife, bring my friend, bring my college and bring my children until now....

we went for the movie " 21 grams" after the noodle, the director use different angle to present this story, you have to be concentrate, otherwise, you don't know where you are when watching the story develop., it's an OK film so to speak.

in the afternoon, we were resting at home, pick up children, having light dinner.

Saturday, I go for the ping pong as usual , in the afternoon, I took the time to visit the Phonogram Exhibition in Taipei, although the promote call themselves an " International exhibition ", but non of the international record label attending this show, it's just like a " record outlet big sales combine with Hi-fi vendors ", I think a lot people will consider they been cheated, the good thing is I bought the French DVD " migration of birds " ( this is my translation ), when watching the film at home on Sat. night, I am touched, how they can spend decent resources ( time, people and money ) into a non-commercial film like this, a great film, following morning, I watched the second DVD which include the " making of ", it make me thrilled, see how 500 people spending 4 years in different location for this near documentary project, you have to say, they are marvelous and these artist shall be rewarded. I am lucky to buy the DVD and watch it immediately.