2004/05/21

Went back home earlier, I made a joke to COO and said to him that I was invited to attend the President Inauguration Dinner Gala, so, I have to move earlier, the truth is I want to have my dinner at home and enjoy the great food prepared by my wife, my wife is the best chef in the world, I've been busy for month and don't really enjoy her dishes for a while, last night, I made a request for my favorite food, I name 3 of them and wish her can pick one and cooked for me; arrived home, 3 of them present on the dinner table, I am so happy, can't wait to wash my hand, I ate like a wolf, bitter melon stood with pork rib seasoned by black soy bean and garlic is so delicious, you know what, I finish the whole dish.

one month ago, Mr. Shu send me 10 DVD, they are all aged classic movies, as he is the expert in film, and we are going see each other on coming Sunday, I have to study his gift , at least try one of the film before we meet; it's 8:30 pm, my and my wife accommodate ourselves for the DVD, I choose " The Third Man " for screening, as it represented a more " dramatic " feel which may increase our motivation when watching; yes, it is an old movie, but it hard for me to circle it to the classic arena, my wife falling asleep first, I trying not to felt down, but my eyes wouldn't listen, I nod my head for so many times; we finish watching the DVD, but don't really digest it, maybe I should put on the hat of ' man in the 50th ", and put myself in the same space and time zone, then I might appreciate the film technique and story the director willing to express; movie is so objective, you can't force someone to join your army and at the same time, you may not willing to join others.

my skin problem come back again, this is very disturbing, I definitely need to see the doctor as soon as possible, it ruin my ordinary life before, I don't want it occur again.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home