2004/06/11

Booked 2 shows for me and the family, one is a " traditional Beijing talk show " for this , I will bring the whole family, kids love the modernized talk show, we had a few CD at home, whenever we need to take longer trip, the talk show CD is the best campaign for kids, some of the bridges they can even memoried, but this time, I am planning to bring them to the traditional one, to let them taste the original flavor of Beijing talk show; the other show is also from Beijing " The Tea House " drama, I will bring my wife for it, as this show critical acclaim and been re-play for thoundsand times -- well, you may compare it with the broadway show - Cats, this time, they are coming over from Beijing, I am interested to see what " story " or " touch " they will bring to us.

Invited 2 of our Japanese colleage to lunch today, this is a no purpose meal, as I am a local CEO, show host meal for foreign employee and listen to their voice, one of the colleage even introduce me to a new restaurand in the neighboring area -- but not in the software park, I encourge them to order food and we do enjoy the lunch, according to them this small restaurant have been ranked as the best restaurant from our COO -- who is a Japanese also; I don't create any agenda for this lunch, casually I asked how their live in Taiwan and asked them what's the differecne between Taiwaness girl and Janapese girl, as both of them do have Taiwanese girl friends; coffee with Marketing manger afterward and consult her with the new hire -- she is concider recruiting a senior person in marketing to share her responsibility, I am helping her to vairfy the fundemental need before making decision -- such as she need a administrtive person or a creative supervior or thinking of grouping the current job within marketing dept. and assigning new section chief, every move will have an organizational behavior change, so I am playing the role as her mirrow again.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home