2004/06/26

I am on the last stage of my thesis preparation, I finished the last 2 eposode and make it a supplyment to the main copy, I will bring them together on next Monday; today, I am putting myself again for the presentation document; the retionale of this presentation is to make every topic and conclusion fit the prerequisite and follow the acdemic structure; I don't have 100% confidence about it, as my thesis writing is more like an industry analysis combine with report; but, when doing the copying job , I saw lots of thesis waiting in line for printing, this is the season for post-graduation study, I should not be too worried; but I did try my best to present the file -- whenever the slide come up didn't match my rationale, I will either cross it out or delete the subject; don't ebmarrased youself on Monday; tomorrow is anothe tough day, I have to make everything clear and ready for the " Q and A "

Take 2 hours break in late afternoon, I can't sit in the air-conditioned room doing all the slides; we drive to Shengkung and try to locate a French Restaurant which was on the news spot this afternoon, as Shengkung is close by, we drove and asked, we finally find the Spanish bulidaing -- a new building called " the grape vanyard ", this is a huge restaurant located in the country yard , without someone show you the way, you may get lost or never find this interesting restaurant. we didn't have our dinner there but take the restaurant brochure -- this may be an ideal place bringing friend.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home