2004/06/04

Trying to catch up my 21 days of routine; as I am too tired last night, when having shabu shabu with my wife, we went home at 9:45 pm, then I slept on the sofa, it's like 2 hours later, wife woke me up, I walk up the stair and take a quick shower, then, reaching my bad immediately, the good night sleep keep me away from all the works, including the blog documentary.

yesterday, I fly to Chayi for a " summer music festival " event presentation, I was invited as the judge for choosing the company who bid for this campaign, fly a long way there ( this is the first time I took airplane to Chayi ) and stay for less than 2 hours, the event in Chayi is quiet interesting, in a county like Chayi, to host an Asian event is not so easy, as a music festival trying to reach as many participant as possible, the demographic of Chayi didn't prove to be an idea hosting county; how to drive local resident to attend ( the highest rate for citizen older than 65 )and appreciate Asian music and attract tourist ( the accommodation is a question ) and to be heard, these uncertainly seed the lower performance expectation from my view point. But, it doesn't matter, local government try to place themselves in a bigger seat and to be seem in a higher ground, when talking with the chief of " art and culture promotion dept. ", he told me to promote art in Chayi is difficult not only culture need decent time to change and educate, but the performance of art and culture are not well appreciated by politicians as it is an intangible assets, to compare the hardware development such as building bridge, park , museum, festival is a different approach, the dept. head have been a government official for 18 years, when graduate from university, he passed the entry examination for working in governmental entity and according to him, he was the youngest dept. head before,he was promoted to dept. head by the age of 29, this is a tremendous achievement when working in governmental body, but he hold the same position for next 12 years, until now. I can't image 18 years of working in public sector, but he seem to enjoy his life.

Recruiter didn't response yesterday, although I know the answer and preparing my " reaction speech "., but they didn't call, well, I don't mind. This is not what sure concern me and I should not put it on top of my agendas.

Finishing reading the book " Perfect Career ", I like Max, the way he lead and paraphsing his idea through writing, I am going to place order today, buying some of his books.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home