2004/05/31

I love the book Max Eggert wrote -- The Perfect Career, I thinks this is a timeless work he made for modern day people, logic, systematic, organized and easy to read, I love the phases he quote, even quote his own word, " 21 days " to complete a routine or habit is what I learned last week, I shall keep blog for continually 21 days before I tell anyone I developed a new habit , I am thinking to buy other of his books, I will check it now in Amazon.

Last Saturday, Ping Pong exercise is so in tense, Sam and I were tie for so many round, in the 5 round 3 wins game rules, I lost the first 2 round so many set, but to fight and wind back the last 3 round and win the final set happened many times, Sam told me this deal nothing with the skill but will; I agree, whenever I took new assignment or new business, I will make it best before moving somewhere else; C. told me that recently her friend sign up our ADSL service more and more, she feel proud and I feel excited. I am ready to take up another challenge.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home