2004/05/31

Lunch with Singtel at Shaing palace, I don't treat it like another interview, but to enjoy a casual meal with a telecom expert and executive, as I am easy and calm, he talked more than I response, when touch upon the issue of " why I consider the position " and " Who they are looking for ? , I send a message of " what they should looking for is an executive with concrete telecom back ground ", I think he understand what I means, so, to me , this is a farewell to the offer, recruiter follow the step and call me, they inform me the final decision will be made by this Thursday, I have the answer in my heart already, I am not hope for any news, Harold's opinion echoes to what my wife said, don't be insulted before the offer, otherwise, you will be insulted for the entire tenure; as I am free to choice who I am working for, I shall keep this precious moment to digest what I really want.

Harold is always the inspiration to me, try to catch what he said like : thinks in 10 years from now, not only 3 years, looking for China but with an uniform which everyone recognized; finding the niche to provide your service, then fame or fortune will come; public media is a political position in Taiwan as well, be a entrepreneur someday. The PBS potential is not in line with what he mentioned, but, shall I telling the white lie.. Do I follow my heart or do I follow someone else's?

He urge me to integrate my " everything " and be the leader in business world. I bring the pine apple cake for him, me and my wife bought from Keelung yesterday, he likes it, the quarterly mental shower rich my soul, yes, the direction is open, don't be too stupid to look for answers, this is the reflection of mirrow, in the end, you have to control your own destiny.

6 Comments:

At 1:57 上午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there Roger, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding planning schedule I ended up on your page. Obviously this post is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning schedule. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding planning schedule then drop by for a look.

 
At 4:54 下午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Roger, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on florida wedding planning I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about florida wedding planning, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 8:32 下午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Roger, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on planning african american wedding, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about planning african american wedding.

 
At 5:47 上午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Roger, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wedding planning schedule when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wedding planning schedule then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At 1:12 上午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Roger, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wedding planning schedule, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wedding planning schedule.

 
At 2:00 下午, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Roger, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on florida wedding planning when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for florida wedding planning. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about florida wedding planning at the site above.

 

張貼留言

<< Home