2004/05/31

They changed the tone and attitude toward the neigociation with Carrier last night, the reason is we don't comfortable of presenting the beef before the " fair treatment " in place, the other factor is, we can't really leverage the parent company's resources as freely as possible; if network business initiative become the unpopular item and don't win the eye balls from the HQ, then what we did may all in vain.

Japanese colleague have it's priviliage, they come / learn / transfer / go, if the service business experience is important to them, they learn it in hardway, but they may transfer to other business entity and climb the corporate ladder as usual, but the domestic employee who devoted their everything here may suffer if change of the policy or change of the mentality; this is why I raise my hand for the IPO approach, this will provide a new hope for talent people in our company and make believe that they are doing the right thing, you may then keep instruct them to do the thing right.

Singtel want to see me , this is like a Panda arrived in new city , a lot of strangers want to see you in the zoo, Panda don't speak, probably they can think, but I can , do I need to rush preparing the " tech knowledge " in order to cosmetic my worried about the " technology shine ", I would rather to take this opportunity much easier, if " making a different " is what they expect from me, then, this is fine, if " making an improvement " is what they searching for, then , I don't see a good reason to check my background so many times. I like Alex, this give me a good reason to change my schedule and to accommodate their wish.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home