2004/07/16

M. return to Taipei, as usual, I invited him for dinner , tonight, we had Yu-nan crusine at Ren Ho Yuang, my first visited to this restaurant was to attend a business lunch with L. the lady boss is very hospitality, taste of the food is good and most of the dishes are flesh to me; during the dinner, I told him the dinner yesterday, that's the restaurant where me and M. first met, and it was 13 years ago; Time fly and value shifts, we didn't touch too much about the record business as there was an unhappy memory for me -- maybe a little bit guilt for him, until now, my wife didn't forgive the miseralbe days he give us, this can't be easily translated to " it's only business ", M. have a plan returning to Taiwan and open an Yoga studio -- a western flavored studio, he is now seeking office buidling which can accommodate with the studio facility -- shower, etc. we cross our mind with the mutual friend, VP Chen, who we met 13 years ago and rented Sony Music office from his company, he is now promoted to handle the group business, I make contact to him and arranged a gathering lunch on next Tuesday.
 
tomorrow is the MBA Graduation ceremory, the rented custom is at home now, I didn't wear this kind of uniform before as I never get university degree before, EMBA fundation planning a cannival alike festival for us, tomorrow will be a day to remember.
 
wife is preparing the " Lion's head " in the kitchen tonight -- it's a Shanghainess crusine made of pork, sort of pork ball stewd with soy souce and other spices, we accepted my advisers' invitation and scheudule a Sunday dinner at their house, I told them we will bring one dish there, my wife is the best chef in town, her cooking outperform a lot of professionals, this is a busy weekend.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home