2004/07/23

My immuse system to love is fragile, it prevent to to openly ingore my reponsivity and accountabilty to my family; too much social news related to lover killing each other or family tragedy these days, although I understand the news is only reflect less than 1% of the happenings, but it amplfied the effect and ring the warning bell , I remember the old friend Yu once told me, one situation shall be avoid when you grow old, that is jumping into the garden ( which means addicted to affairs ), too much family tragedy fill the news paper, young couple commit suicide and taking the kids live with them, what a shame...........
 
Wife prepared delicious food for me last night, the bitter mellon stud with pork rib; it sparked me an idea of new business, as Ben asked why I don't concider to be a consultant ? well, I don't aginst this idea, but how to make it happen is the key, when having dinner last night, I thought of combining my wife's excellent cusine and my managerment expertise to provide a " check-in management clinic " target as high ranking bosses and the executive to be, for bosses, I will provide the managerment / communication / leadership consultancy, for executive to be, I will offer the methodology of how to get to the top trainingl, the clinic will be a " whole day " seminar, let me draft the program below :
 
1. 09:30 check in the house, morning tea
2. 09:45 -- 11:00 " Look at the mirrow -- the reflection of you "
3. 11:00 -- 12:15 " Dynamic Balance "
4. 12:30 -- 13:30 lunch and Video time ( documentary )
5. 13:30 -- 15:00 " Project and Process tailor for you "
6. 15:15 -- 16:00 Reading and coffee break
7. 16:00 -- 17:30 " Problems and Answers "
8. 18:00 -- 20:00 Dinner and chat / warp up with a friend ( option )
 
this is an intersting project for me -- a holo view to an executive and provide the ture solution to them, a teacher / mentor combination consalutancy, my wife's cooking plus my solid management backgroud, this won't be a difficult step to move, may think more these days.
 
auction is an interesting idea as well, I have lot of staff to be liquidated.
 

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home