2004/07/19

I am a little bit upset when doing the diary review, what cause my temper I am not quiet sure, maybe it's because the domination flavor I smelled from the officer make me try to wave my flag of CEO, putting some hurdles in the discussion something will show others you are the boss, inmature but it works.
 
Lunch at the little French restaurat, this is a lovely restaruant, the munu is so French -- I mean instead of the Chinese translation, it was printed in French; we order the set and the portion is just fine for lunch, although the change of partner dilute the ambience of lunch, but I was happy with the selction of restaurant and food.
 
Interviewing the potential assistant maanger for marketing, complete the seesion and I summoned COO and Manager to my office and telling them my finiding druing the short interviewing, I told them there minght be 2 frustration coming form this new Assistant Manager once she on board, first it from agent to client, the frustarion in agent is not a phsical frustration , that can only be seem as the creative and communicaiton hurdle, to the clinet side, you will suffer from the not selling product and failing plan, this is a solid and pain experience, the second it the frustration coming from the people you work with, I told the candidade sometimes we appricaite smart people doing stuipid thing and encournge them to teach those who need to be educatated, these factors are what I told COO and Marketing Manger, if they aware of this possibility and know how to work well with this candidate, then it's fine, otherwise, the predicted frustration will drop another bomb to our organization.
 
it's nice to have the coffee break with new F and A manage, she don't seems nervous now, once she knew how to handle the communication with me, the conversation turn easy and relex, I told her why I desing the coffee break and tell her what I expect the aggrestive financing ( not in the investment or hedge side, but in the educational side ) to impove the understanding of P and L for our mangers.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home