2004/07/17

Graduation ceremony take place on 2 pm at NTU indoor stadium; we were told to assemble at the FU Bell by 2:00  pm; I am a good student so far, so, punchuality by 2:00, me and Jasper arrvied at the meeting point, I saw Johe trying his outfit -- not the master outfit, but the " Lord of the ring " custom, this remind me that the last graduation invitation run down feathred the Gandolf ( act by the Dean of Managememt School ) will bring 6 worried to lead the graduation troop to the stadium, no wonder John is tring the outfit; John approached me and asked me to pick up one wardrobe as well and the pre-assigned graduation student either trun dow this idea or no show until now, he begged me to replace any character , acturally, in additional to John, I don't see anyone there trying the outfit. I am not embarresed by this last minutes mission, this might be one of my greatest memory in life, so I pick up the ' Habis " custome to put on --  a short, vest, pant and curb wig; this dramatic custome draw a lot of media attention, we -- total 7 were the most popular graduations students among all the students, 3 out of the 6 character were acted by our class, we were all swear up.
 
we support one vendor in the statium, I visit our vendor before entering the venue, sales team were so sweet, not only welcome my graduation, but also preparing flowers for me, they are really sweet.
 
we are too old to feel sad about leaving, the ceremony finished by 5:30 and 3 of our family went down to the suberb French restaurant picked to celebrate this great day. the Vinyard is a nice place, we check the place before but didn't try their food before. out response to the crusine is 80, we shall return to this restaurant again. 

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home