2004/07/21

H. finally delivered his unstatifactory about my relunctany in investing his business, this is a long story, but the answer come out at Starbucks today; what keep in someone's mind is a secret, or a bomb, it's good that he release this message accidentally; I honestly told him I will not invest on industry I am not familiar with nor invest in the not yet proven business model; no matter how they call it, a biotech company or a nonotech company, developing in skincare product is a tough direction, everyone knows skincare have a huge potential and decnet margin, so the competiton is ferious; H. know the market doing by lerning, yes, he is a quick learner, but run for cash for last 12 months won't really benefit on his good brain and excellent plan; he knows product speaks, and the system operation is greater than single trading ( his defination of system included : the training platform for service in the future; the market platform for channel development; the modulized formula platform for time to market product profilication ), he knows the capital market won't be impress by their current performance, the sell of 1000 bottles is way behind the 10,000 bottle / month for sexy EPS, I honestly told him, if the second phase of capital increse didn't arrange, the dream of turn 1000 to 10000 won't be realized and the business will be in vain, without one of the so called " platform exercise " it's impossible to move the product from nitch market to mass market no matter how powerful the product present.
 
He is a genius a local hero, I am glad he told me the turth of my absent in investing his company, it alert me to keep distance and alert me not to disclose my network to early for him; the history told me not to trust people to early, the Chinese saying taugh us " whenever encounter with others, only disclose 30% of the story " the hind side is larger than brigh side, I shall learn the hard lesson; Wife didn't want to to help M. too much, I shall listen to her, don't be proud of becoming the helping desk among friends.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home