2004/09/30

Professor Chuang called by noon and inform me about the newly elected board members of PTS, he asked if I checked the China Times this morning, I said no, he politely addressed a few point to me and send his warm regards to me; earlier in the morning, J. -- my EMBA classmate called me up and tried to convince me to applied for the Kandeglen University study, a Party ( Green Party ) operated elite post educational system to networking with one another, it cause by a subtle conversation during the graduation ceremony; J. Take is quite serious and apply it for me earlier, although I left a message to him and politely return this favor, but he called again to convince me about it; I want to be neutral, and wish to stand on my own for good.

check the China Time at night, newly assigned directors for PTS were mainly scholars, a few of them were no stranger to me; it seems the door opened slightly; but I am not happy; again, this is a passive emotion, any excitement now means nothing to the final result.

Last Sunday, when having lunch in Taoyaung with A-li, we talked about the land developing plan in Daoliau, and to built the rehabilitation house for aged citizen; my wife prepare the land document for me, I called up my classmate who's specialized in land development, I asked him a favor to survey on if the land we owned qualified to build the house base on current land protection law; if this is a OK, if might be my second entrepreneur period; but to run a service sector major in aged people caring, it will deal with the last 2 stages of life " Sick and Death ", it won't be easy, although it's the growing market and it will be more and more important for the years to come; I will see how Wu-sheng's finding before moving on.

Get 4 tickets for Jay's concert, take 2 for design the incentive of CEO chat. a very positive result, flatter others who is higher up than you may not enjoy the same result, this is the truth I have to bare in mind; take care of those who really in need.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home