2004/10/13

Preparing my YPO introduction file, figure out the title " History of Me ", I like it, spending half day in the power point and rush to the Markey Memorial Hospital visit A. she looks fine, very talkative and with strong confidence in controlling the cancer, this is a bright side I guess, she told me this is an early stage of cancer tumer, she is lucky to find it and remove it immediately, she is a little bit afraid of chemotheropy which will start tomorrow; but relatively speaking, she looks much better than I expected; the rest staff would be how to settle her work and follow doctors' instruction for Chemo; I stayed there for an hour, A.'s mother stayed with her, her mother is a cancer patient also, according to her, the cancer cell transfer to bone already, but she looks very healthy; cancel with family history is really a sad thing.

Having coffee with our PR supervisor the first time since she joined us one and half month ago, a very straight woman, I don't mind young woman rush in deliver all the complain to me, what she said are turth, especially when she told me that she couldn't endure two thing, first : when people told her the traditional way to follow the practice ; second : told her she is new kid in town.

3 years annivesary press conference project were discussed in late afternoon, COO didn't agree with the theme and doubt about the narrow theme will only lead to a change shop's name result, I agreed with his thinking hard on this issue, we may postpone the press conference until we find the theme match the service and product we are going to launch now. I am too easy on passing the proposal, this is my fault.

receivign 10 PR tickets for George Lynch concert on Sunday, another guitar hero in town, I share the ticket with my ping pong mate, everyone is so happy.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home